Here is the Link: Ski jumping Trondheim 2014
Hey everyone! I'm Daniel and I am studying a semester abroad in the lovely town of Trondheim, Norway. On this blog I will post anything that happens to me during my time here. So check out the blog if you're interested ;) Ha det! :)
Samstag, 8. März 2014
The last days have been very labor-intensive and stressful, but yesterday we went to the ski jumping competition at Granåsen, which is located on the other side of the city. We spent an awsome afternoon there and encouraged all the jumpers by waving our flags. Finally the Norwegian Anders Bardal won before the Austrian Andreas Kofler :) and the legend himself, Noriaki Kasai. The athmosphere was great and we had lots of fun. Here are some of my pics (I also catched some jumps, but the quality isn't that good^^)
We've also been on TV :D (jump to 10:20)
Here is the Link: Ski jumping Trondheim 2014
Here is the Link: Ski jumping Trondheim 2014
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.