Hei!
Last week on thursday (20th) I went to the theatre to see Arthur Schnitzlers Reigen (in Norwegian it's Runddans --> don't ask me why) together with some Norwegian students that study German here in Trondheim. We had a lot of fun and it was really awsome to speak German again for more than just 10 minutes^^
On wednesday I invited my friends to an Austrian Dinner with delicious Austrian dumplings. Thank god, I had some help, but still we were four people and worked in the kitchen for almost 4 hours (we cooked for more than 20 people). Nevertheless we had an awsome time and the food was delicious.
Yesterday we took the shopping bus to Sweden again to get some cheap stuff. We knew that the auroral activity would be very good that day due to a solar storm earlier this week and we already saw some lights from the bus, but when we arrived back home and left the bus we saw the most amazing aurora. The whole sky over our heads was showing the light streams ind the most amazing formations. We saw green and red light and it was just incredibly beautiful. So when we got our stuff back home we left to Dragvoll, because there are less citylights so that we could see the aurora better. For more than two hours we were outside enjoying this wonderful space phenomenon. Of course I took lots of pictures and although I'm not an expert in photography I took some really good ones. So here you have some pictures ;)
Some Austrian dumplings - Spinatknödel (spinach dumplings) and Topfenknödel (quark dumplings)
And all the aurora pics from yesterday night:
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.