Hey everyone! I'm Daniel and I am studying a semester abroad in the lovely town of Trondheim, Norway. On this blog I will post anything that happens to me during my time here. So check out the blog if you're interested ;) Ha det! :)
Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014
Yesterday evening I finally arrived in Trondheim after a looong stay at the airport Bergen. The weather in Bergen was awful (cold and rainy), but here in Trondheim it wasn't that bad at all. Thanks to the Vaernes Expressen I came from the airport directly to the Moholt studenvillage where I'm going to live for the next few months.
Today I went to my campus (Dragvoll) for the first time and had my first course. Everyone was very nice and acommodating. My norwegian study collegues were very friendly and helpful. We even held our short presentation in English from considerate to me. So hopefully it will go on like this ;)
Something that seems quite strange to me is the dark. When I left the campus around 14:15 the sun was about to go down and now (16:00) it is already quite dark.
So that's all for today... have a nice evening everywhere ;)
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.