Montag, 13. Januar 2014

After a interesting lecture about Rossini's "Barbiere di Seviglia" I froze nearly to death during my way home because it was like really enormously cold. There has been a stormy wind with lots of drifting snow and the most evil temperatures!! I didn't leave my room for like hours until I discovered the Activity house in Moholt which is a great opportunity to hang out with other students. After having some fun there we headed to a near cemetery (I know, it's creepy) to see the northern lights but unfortunately there were no lights at all. Maybe next time ;)
I tried to take pictures of the drifting snow because besides the fact that it was freakin' cold it looked amazing. So you just have to use your imagination ;) because no photos today...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.