Freitag, 10. Januar 2014

Hei!
Yesterday night it snowed all night long and so today Trondheim was covered in snow. In the morning I went to the International office to clear up a few things and afterwards I made a little sightseeing tour. The International office is right next to the other big campus of NTNU: Gløshaugen. It looks like an old castle and I heard its nickname is Hogwarts ;)
I walked through the city center to the coastline and made some nice photos of Munkholmen, which is a small island located not far from the coastline. There are lots of lovely houses in a variety of colours (just sooo stereotypical :D ). On my way back to my student village I passed the old fortress of Kristiansten where you can get a breathtaking view over Trondheim. I also bought a ticket for a concert of the Trondheim symfoniorkester next week with Richard Strauss' Alpensinfonie. So let's see if they can satisfy me ;)
Today there is a welcome party right here in Moholt which I will check out too, but now here are some photos of my trip...
Ha det bra...
  Gløshaugen


 Random street ;)

 The river Nidelva

 Munkholmen

 Coastline

 Kristiansten Festning

 View over Trondheim



 Nidarosdomen

Greetings :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.